Followers

Friday, October 12, 2012

yesterday were history


Premise 1: Yesterdays were histories.
Premise 2: One existed in yesterdays.
Conclusion: One was a history.

Any regrets?
No.

Why?
Because trusting that Allah has better plans for us, just put the heart at peace.

I will only look back to reflect, not to cling on to the memories.
Sayonara jahiliyyah. 

Jahiliyyah in one self is like the chewing gum sticking at your shoes. You get annoyed by it and you'll try to remove it any way possible. 

Trust me, there's nothing sweeter than pouring your heart out, telling Allah all your hopes and wishes and dreams, asking Him to sustain all your needs, thanking Him for every single thing He grants you with. 

Nurfadhilah Ismail is learning the definition of love. The true love, that is.
One should not be worried of not being loved when He has Allah.
I'm nowhere near perfection. The only thing that I know is to strive. I would not be able to reach the level of being perfect. I'm no angel.

How I wonder whether the 'penduduk langit' know my name or not.

Allahu Robbi, put this world in my hand, not in my heart.



originally from hamasahamba

No comments: