Followers

Friday, October 15, 2010

girl >> woman

it's not easy to understand people who name as a woman.
even myself also dun understand what happen to me..
huh.
maleh nak layan apo yg ado dlm pikiran nih.
buek ponek yo.

everything must be care.
pantang larang as a woman pun ade.
got headache.
dunno why.
even the thing is juz a small matter,but.
dunno why my head wanna think with heavy 'bout that matter.
haha.
dun understand with myself.

just leave it on my side.
dun want think 'bout small matter anymore.

now.
the important thing are.
my final.
how i wanna get high pointer.
of course dun play play(ayat pua chu kang)
dun be lazy.
try to be a good person.

sometimes, try to be a silent person.
smile.
happy.
dun make a sad face.
no more angry.
sabar.

tired when to understand other people.
please.
dun disturb me anymore.
even u see.
at outside, i'm a tough gurl but the truth is.
i'm a sensitive gurl.
always crying.

please.
now, i know.
juz Allah only understand me even i dun understand what happen to me.

today.
beli belon byk2.
ingat nak tiup ramai2.
ajak wani.
last2,
myself yg tiup belon tu.
belon pecah.
wani takut.haha.

kuar umah on this night by ride my bicycle.
no one to company me.[sad]
afraid but try to beranikan diri.
for a note only.

this night also.
celebrate belated birthday mirra n shidah.
chocolate cake handmake.
balloon.
snack.
mee kari.
watch psycho movie with classmate.

deactivate my fb.
sick with that.
ikhtilat perlu dijaga.
biarlah.

till then~


p/s:broken english



No comments: