Followers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

::sem 3::

new sem...
2nd year student...
subject on this semester:-
linear algebra,probability,financial accounting, java programming, ethics in science, dakwah, halaqah and history n sc philosophy...
h0pe can do more better than before...

just want to share something,
last week....
i got sick until my voice become worse.
then,go to klinik hana to check up.for me, i dont wanna go to klinik anymore,but pity with myself and my hsemate...always hear i cough in front of them and maybe cannot sleep well because of me..
after class,i go to the klinik hana with waney,my hsemate n coursemate..
i asked by nurse to register first.then, she ask me:
today,the doctor is a man,r u iokay with him?
i'm just ok with him.then,i go to the room.
the check up just not longer but i feel more longer time in the room because of the doctor asked me many thing...
from what course i take, the things from my course, after i grad what should i do and else...
i think at that time, i just have one interview from him.but,its ok...i can get some experience with him....pity with my friend,waney.."sorry,kne tgu lame" and she said..."xpe,x lame pun."
when we reach to our home,she said...."actually,lame gak aq tgu ko...hehe"
i feel sorry for that thing...huhu...thanks for adah because of the ubat batuk cap anak...thnks...^^

last saturday,
i have program konvensyen wanita islam or in short called as KONWANIS at politeknik PD...many things i got from there and it make me tired because i also have the job to do at there..just on the register part..there have more than 1000 participator that come the KONWANIS...



i have to go 1st...
after this, i have java lab...

No comments: