Followers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

~lavender flower~

today, i asked by my lecturer ELSP to describe me...n i was thinking until my friend told me about flower...n thats it...i got it...i described myself wif lavender flower....why???
bc0z of i always relate myself with lavender...lavender is a purple flower n i love purple....dun be jeal0us..and i realized something about lavender flower today...lavender is a straight flower...when wind blow it,it will be static at the same place n be straight flower...u know what i want to say it...it same with me n i want to be like lavender...when wind blow it,it will not move or following the wind...it will be straight flower..the thing that i want to say is whenever challenge or problem that i get in dis my life,i will face it n be a strong pers0n...w0w! i realized it dis m0rning..bef0re dis, i like dis flower just only it have nice odour n purple colour...

my other friend,yaya described herself as a rainbow which the rainb0w will cheer other pers0n because it it beautiful...but she said to me,if i cheer my frenz,who will be cheer me...and i reply, i'll be ur rainbow n will cheer u...najihah described herself as umbrella which she will help other people n wif umbrella, she also can tight the ukhuwah..

fr0m dis task, what i got is....
~we should appreciate ourself as what we are
~i know something about my friend...
~and for sure, to make us more confident when we go forward...

No comments: