Followers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

holiday at ulu bendul...

this entry, i want to share my mem0ry with my hsemate...actually,this holiday during MASUM...during MASUM,i'm as urusetia MASUM...but,on that day,ziey n i were 'ponteng' just because want to go this holiday...its just one day n our allowance was cut because of this...eventhough our allowance was cut, we satisfied because i got spend my time with my hsemate..they're very happy when i can go with them because b4 this,i was miss many event that my hsemate make. i forgot already when we are going to ulu bendul and i only remember,on that day is friday...
we brought many thing to ulu bendul like sandwich,nasi goreng,camp n others..when we arrived at ulu bendul....




1st pic...jiey,wani,azie,adah,anis,hannan,mar,me,ziey n shidah..























khemah yg dah siap...






to find the best place...redah sungai...


org yg pantang nmpk camera...^^



wait for uncle van..

orange n me...


love flora...^^







i will not forget this memory....thanks a lot...

No comments: